The House of Sports is an Olympic style athletic training facility located in the Southern Westchester town of Ardsley, NY. This 120,000 square foot, indoor sports complex is the largest in the New York metropolitan area and is home to the region’s leading Basketball, Lacrosse, and Baseball Academies where over 2,000 athletes train on a weekly basis. By combining state-of-the-art facilities with world-class coaching, the House of Sports has quickly become the epicenter of high level sports training and competition in the region.
- 120,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art facility
- Four levels
- Fully climate-controlled
- Regulation fields and courts:
- Large indoor soccer/LAX field - 110’ x 240’
- Four high school basketball courts
- Dedicated shooting lab
- Two 15’ x 75’ batting cages
- Dedicated speed and agility training area
- Large spectator viewing area
- Full service Café
- Large meeting/party room
- Year-round facility for soccer, basketball, field hockey, baseball, softball, lacrosse & flag football
- Youth and adult Leagues for ALL skill levels
- Summer and holiday camps and clinics
- Private and semi-private sports instruction
- Special youth development programs
- Children’s party packages
- Speed and agility training
Pinnacle Indoor Sports is North America's leading indoor sports consulting group.
Indoor sports are our business and our passion!